TVision Fall Event Schedule
We are excited to join friends, partners, and colleagues in a return to in-person conferences and events this Fall. We will be participating in many great conversations focused on the future of TV measurement and improving advertising value with new metrics, such as attention. Want to meet for lunch, Happy Hour, or a coffee break? Catch us at any of these upcoming events or reach out to us to schedule some time.
- TV Summit NY - October 4, 2022 - Our CEO, Yan Liu, will join other TV measurement and advertising industry visionaries, such as GroupM's Adam Gerber, Disney's Rita Ferro and John Alleva, from NBCU, on a packed agenda to talk about the future of television with the organizer's, Communication Intelligence and the audience of Latin American media companies. Yan will introduce media sellers in attendance to attention metrics and the role of attention in positioning and valuing inventory.
- TV of Tomorrow - San Francisco - October 12-13, 2022 - TV of Tomorrow features a number of great sessions on innovations in television and CTV. Helen Katz of Publicis has put together a stellar panel of attention measurement leaders, including Yan, and Adelaide's Marc Guildimann, Todd Tran of Teads, John Brauer of Effectv, and Paramount's Julian Zilberbrand. There is still time to register to attend this event.
- Advertising Week New York - October 17-20, 2022 - Catch Yan and the whole TVision team at Advertising Week New York. We will be on hand to talk attention measurement, improving the impact of advertising with attention, and more. Catch Yan on stage Wednesday, October 19 at 4:35 in the Converged TV session discussing CTV measurement that breaks down the walled gardens for transparent insight in ad engagement. Register for Advertising Week and reach out if you want to connect!
- Brand Innovators Marketing Leadership Summit in New York, October 17-20 - We are looking forward to great conversations about innovations in marketing and advertising with leaders from many of the largest brands in the world. TVision will moderate multiple conversations with brand leaders on the future of TV and CTV advertising and measurement. Check back soon for more details and register today.
- ANA Masters of Marketing - Orlando FL - October 25-28, 2022 - We are excited to connect with partners, friends, and colleagues at one of the premier events from the ANA. Ready to chat about putting attention metrics into practice to improve brand outcomes? Register to attend. Reach out to connect.
- ARF's OTT 2022 - Burbank, CA - October 25, 2022 - The leaders in CTV media and advertising will gather at Warner Bros Discovery Studios to talk about CTV advertising, innovation, and measurement. We are excited to sponsor this event and lead a conversation on improving measurement and transparency across CTV apps. Join us!